lunes, 17 de marzo de 2008

could it be ?


It could be a light from a star in the sky


it could a smile on a face passing by


it could be a rainbow just born after the rain


it could be your voice trying to soft my pain


it could be a bird singing in the morning


it could the bell from the church ringing


it could be the sun on my skin rewarming


it could be your eyes looking so loving !


it could be anything if I was not blind


it could be so easy if my heart would mind


it could be so happy to walk to destiny


my soul is so heavy I can't move my body


it could be tomorrow like a new begin


today is sorrow ,darkness and spleen


it could be tomorrow ,after winter the spring
it could be a window wide open in the wind
it could be a perfume reminding those I loved
it could be any sign coming from above
it could be in my heart and I did not saw it
it could be all in me I go and look for it








No hay comentarios: